- We have synchronized the user accounts (as well as contacts and groups) in our onsite Active Directory with Windows Azure Active Directory (the directory used by Office 365).
- We have migrated certain mailboxes to Exchange Online (or to the "Cloud").
3. Over the to far right, click on the "pencil" icon to edit user properties:
5. Assign a role and configure sign-in status:
6. Under "licenses | licensing" (main menu on left), note the updated licensing status:
Now licensed users can logon and access their email at the following URL:
Note: you may be redirected to this URL for logon (which is perfectly normal):
After logon, you return to the original URL.
In any event, the (licensed) user can now access email (via OWA in this case):